- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare part and filter packages
- Facility and/or equipment assessment
- Service of air flow balance for application booths and ovens
- Training for maintenance personnel and equipment operators
- Periodic facility inspections and reports
- Explanation of technical specifications and/or engineering for paint application processes; based on client process and/or product specifications.
Plans and programs may include everything from specialized cleaning, filter change, a major equipment repair recommendation, and/or necessary adjustments.
WHY IS SERVICE IMPORTANT?
- To extend the useful life of your equipment
- To minimize losses due to stoppages or failures which directly impact production
- It is the foundation for achieving optimal process and product quality
- It creates a feeling of trust in terms of equipment performance
SPARE PARTS LIST
With all of our projects, we include a list of spare parts and wear parts which we recommend be kept in the client’s warehouse. We are dedicated to providing all parts necessary to maintain optimal equipment operating conditions.