Prior to paint or coating application, it is important that the parts are prepared for the best possible adhesion. This is achieved through pretreatment processes where parts are treated using degreasers, cleaners, and rinses that eliminate contaminants. In many cases the parts are then coated with anti-corrosion protection by means of chemical agents or nanotechnology.
Our equipment guarantees a complete pretreatment solution because we design our products based on the applicable engineering calculations and process specifications.
Our pretreatment systems come standard with the following features:
- Stainless steel tanks and housing
- Pretreatment entrance and exit vestibules to control the air flow and eliminate potential hazardous air leaks into the workplace
- Double welded storage tanks made of carbon or stainless steel
- Directional nozzles with sphere-type adjustment
- Tanks with drainage system
- Standard controls with control panel based on PLC
- Gas train, control thermocouples, thermometers, and manometers